Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hooray!

For the first time since starting the TV News project in J1, I was excited to watch the news and discuss it in class. Why was I excited you ask? Because I could finally watch the news and not have to hear anything about the David Camm trial. I found it refreshing that I didn't have to see the same film of David Camm, not have to hear about the trial of David Camm and not have to hear the name David Camm. In class when discussing the news for the first time in ever all the lead stories weren't about you know who. While that is the good news, the bad news is we still have to hear about the Gibson trial, but I can live with that. I'm just happy that for once in class we could discuss a different topic when talking about our stations.
(post on local news source)

No comments:

Post a Comment