Class Response Numero Dos
As teenagers it's safe to say that we listen to music everyday. Whether it's on the radio or on our iPod, we are always listening. And our lesson on recordings made me realize that once again our generation really take a lot for granted. If I was magically sent back to the pre-music recording days I'm one hundred percent positive I would die.
I think the best thing that's come from music recordings is the way you can listen to things that we're before your time. I'm a fan of old school hip hop and r&b and I never ever thought about how my palette for music would change if it weren't for me never being able to hear those certain genres. The way recordings have been able to make music travel through time is amazing, and I can't wait 'til the day when my kids are able to hear the music of my generation and that be considered "old school".
No comments:
Post a Comment